Nepal is rich for river water and potential for varieties of water sports and white water rafting is most thrilling adventure among the others. Referred to as the country of high mountains, Nepal has eight out of the ten highest peaks in the world from these breathtaking mountains, rivers crash down through the foothills, fed by monsoon rains and melting snow, on their way and finally it feds to the Ganga river in India.
Currently, we organize and provide Rafting and Kayaking to following rivers from our Pokhara office.
River /Grade and packages being offered :
- Trishuli River (Grade III/III+) – 1 day /2 days (1 overnight camping on river beach)
- Seti River – upper seti(Grade III+/IV) – half day & Lower Seti (Grade II/III) – 2 days (1 overnight camping on river beach or stay at river side resort )
- Kali Gandaki River(Grade III+/IV) – 3 days (2 nights river side beach camping)
- Marsyangdi River(Grade IV/-V) – 2 days ( 1 night river side field camping)
- Upper and Lower Bhote Koshi River(Grade III/IV) – 1 or 2 days ( O/N at BORDERLAND resort )
On these rivers, you will find the world’s most thrilling whitewater with a wide range of rapids , warm water and beautiful beaches for camping. All these offers you a tremendous opportunity to explore exhilarating water adventure in your life time.